Information Collection and Purpose
- We collect the following on this website:
- Name and email address information in order to respond to your questions and comments;
- Browsing and traffic information such as IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system collected by means such as cookies, web beacons, or IP addresses to create analytical reports regarding our website and provide a better viewing experience for our users.
We only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal information in relation to sending direct marketing communications to individuals. Individuals have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Users of the Eldridge Brooks Partners website consent by visiting, entering and/or using the website. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn. We collect and use information collected through this website for compliance with: our legal obligations, our duties and rights under a contract, or our legitimate interests, which may include:
- Sending communications that are relevant and tailored to individuals;
- Handling inquiries;
- Understanding our users’ activities, preferences, and needs; or
- Administering this website and business.
Except as described herein, we do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose personal information submitted through our website, except as follows:
- To service providers to be used on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- As required by law;
- In a matter of public safety or policy;
- As needed in connection with a transfer of our business assets;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; or
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal or contractual rights or property.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected through this website. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of this website nor that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. We are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties, such as criminal hackers.
We keep your information for a time period necessary to accomplish the purposes set forth in this notice unless longer retention is required under applicable law.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us at any time at email@example.com.
- To see what data we have about you, if any;
- To change/correct any data we have about you;
- To ask us to delete any data we have about you; or
- To opt out of future communications from us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this notice, please contact us via the phone number listed on this website.
Use By Minors
This website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through this website.
We reserve the right to update and revise this notice at any time. Your use of our website constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this notice as amended or revised by us, and you should therefore review this notice regularly to ensure that you are aware of its terms.